With new version 11, GLOBODOX document management software takes next step towards paperless offices
Globodox creates user-friendly document management software systems which help run small to medium sized companies and organizations efficiently.
Speaking of the upcoming version, Shiraz Ahmed, the CEO and founder of ITAZ Technologies said, "GLOBODOX v11 is our most customer-driven release. Every GLOBODOX release is a mix of features heavily requested by our customers and features that we think our customers will love. But almost every feature in GLOBODOX v11 has been picked up for development based on requests received from our customers."
ITAZ's focus on customer-centric development and decades worth of experience in document management software creation is clearly reflected in the new features list of GLOBODOX, which already had a comprehensive repertoire of document management capabilities. The latest version now enables users to:
• Add metadata of email attachments to the body of accompanying emails for better searchability. Users can find email attachments by searching for the associated metadata, without having to remember the names of the attached documents.
• Apply zone maps for automatic recognition of indexing data from files that have already been added to the application.
• Route an entire batch of files for approval by using a common folder or tag to select the files. Users can apply approval or rejection to the entire batch of files in one click.
• Jump to explore the folder to which the document being viewed belongs. This feature already existed in the desktop version and has been extended to the web client.
• Attach documents to external email (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) sent using workflows.
• Respond to approval task emails with the words 'Approve' or 'Reject' to approve or reject documents, enabling greater mobility.
• Merge two PDF documents of the same type together and assign metadata belonging to either document to the merged document. Users can also merge two stacks together into one.
• Upload multiple, larger files to the web client with the ability to pause and resume the upload.
In addition to these, GLOBODOX's new version also comes with a host of other features and performance improvements and is primed for future updates.
"It has been a great ride since the last 18 months to take customer requested features and then implement them in a way that can benefit the larger customer base," said Shiraz, looking back at the long, arduous, yet rewarding process that went into creating the new version. "The team put in immense hard work and we are proud of what we have achieved. And hope that our customers will be delighted when the new release is in the hands of customers in a few weeks."
GLOBODOX v11 is expected to be available by mid-September through GLOBODOX's product website. The date for the official launch, along with more details on the new version, will be announced via GLOBODOX's blog and social media.
For More Detail Visit this Website : https://www.globodox.com/
C-3096, 3rd Floor, Oberoi Garden Estates,
Chandivali Farms Road, Off Saki Vihar Road,