News By Tag
News By Location
3rd StarchWorld Middle East Explores MENA's Dynamic Starch, Sweeteners Market, End User Applications
New opportunities in Middle East's starch and sweetener market, capacity expansions, UAE's hefty taxes on sugary drinks and growing prospects for potato, sorghum and tapioca starch are key highlights at 3rd StarchWorld Middle East, Dubai, 18-19 Sept.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
Paper on End Use Markets for Starch in the MENA by Commoditia kicks off discussions on starch value added products, followed by Local Line's (Oman) update on Oman Gulf Starch Project - with details of Starch for Oil Drilling Applications and Karandikars Cashell on 'Industrial Dextrins and Adhesives from Modified Starch'.
Sessions discussing potato starch are:
• India's First Potato Starch Project - from Concept to Commissioning - Dynamic Agri & Foodbiz Consultants
• Potato Starch and Growing Market Applications in India - Stagot Potatoes Products
• Potato Starch as a Biobased Solution for Paints, Coatings & Varnishes - Fraunhofer-Institut fur Angewandte Polymerforschung IAP
Other sessions include:
• Structure and Functional Properties of Sorghum Starches & its Application in the Region
• Importing Tapioca from Thailand and its Properties in Feed
• Cost Saving and Yield Improvement Opportunities in Corn Wet Milling and Sweetener Refinery Processes
• Privatisation of Turkey's Sugar Industry and What it means for Starch Based Sweeteners Market
• Sugar Reduction in Beverages Formulation - Technical Challenges
• Soluble fibres to reduce sugar & calories
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit ends with a Post Summit workshop on 'Starch Modification Technology and the Clean Label Challenge' led by Dr. Michael Radeloff, Senior Tutor, Technology Training Courses.
For more information, visit event website https://www.cmtevents.com/
Contact Ms. Huiyan Fu: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6346 9113.
Ms. Huiyan Fu