News By Tag
* Internet Explorer Not Working
* Internet Stopped Working
* Internet Explorer Not Loading
* More Tags...
News By Location
Internet Explorer not Working After Windows Update
Are you running Windows 10 with 64 bit and the system is not showing any kind of the update procedure? You have may be missing something important task to do where most of the users are not able to recover the problem and regain the same situation in terms of running Windows with the help of update procedure that will help you to bring some kind of the error when you have not fix them before or after delaying.
Is your Internet Explorer not working fine?
So if you have just noticed that how to save your internet browser on your Windows 10 device. At this, reinstall your windows 10 can fix your problem within a very little time. If you have just updated your Windows 10 with the internet explorer but it is not now working fine you have to go for the troubleshooting task that can help you in resolving the issue and it will show you the concept of the reason to know that why your IE is not working after update your Windows 10. At this, you have to select reinstall button that changes the process Windows computer device in all respects.
Here are ways to fix when IE is not working after updating Windows 10:
• At first, reinstall your computer device and start it again.
• Go to my computer and select the system properties and click on the internet browser.
• Try to run your IE and if it is not working fine you can go for the update button and follow the onscreen instructions.
• Now go to the settings and press on the IE browser and you can also update your internet explorer when it is not responding fine.
• Go to the download button and press on the restart button follow the on=screen instruction in the very short span of the time.
• Having completed the task you have to set the password of your internet explorer to use in a relevant manner.