News By Tag
News By Location
CloudCoin's Sean Worthington headlines FreedomFest 2018
Notables including publisher Steve Forbes, Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington and BitShares' Stan Larimer appeared at the CloudCoin booth to lend their support to the post-blockchain digital currency. Harrington has been a long-time CloudCoin supporter. He appeared with Worthington in CloudCoin Live's July 13 broadcast saying CloudCoin is "here to stay."
CloudCoin is a global digital currency that cannot be mined, stolen, hacked or permanently lost. Unlike bitcoin, CloudCoin is not a cryptocurrency – it is the world's first cloud-based currency, and it solves bitcoin's and other blockchain-based currencies' biggest problems including inability to scale, slowness, ecological harm and fraudulent activity.
Worthington headlined four separate talks/panels during the conference that touched on a variety of digital currency topics, including:
· * A keynote address about CloudCoin and privacy
· * An address explaining his Theory of Perfect Money, which views money as data
· * A panel with other leading technology innovators
· * A "Meet the Author" reception and book-signing for the 2nd Edition of Beyond Bitcoin: The Future of Digital Currency
Other notable highlights included:
· * Confirmation that CloudCoin will be tradable on the BitShares DEX (decentralized exchange) within a month
· * More news about a marriage between CloudCoin and EOS allowing CloudCoins to be embedded inside EOS tokens to offer additional functionality to EOS, and additional value to CloudCoin
· * Face-to-face discussions with BitShares founder Stan Larimer about potential joint ventures
CloudCoin (http://cloudcoin.global) is a digital, cloud-based currency that cannot be hacked, counterfeited, double-spent or permanently lost. It is 100% private and requires no public ledgers, accounts or even encryption.