New Techniques in Tax Planning for Real Estate and Partnership Transactions to be Examined at Upcoming ALI CLE Conference
By: ALI CLE
This year's program will offer expert insights into both the creative and practical approaches for minimizing and deferring business taxes for real estate and partnership transactions. The lively question and answer sessions will provide a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and promote discussion on the latest issues, including the new tax laws.
Topics to be addressed include:
· Up-to-the-minute coverage of the critical tax law changes impacting real estate and partnerships
· Successful approaches to minimizing and deferring federal taxes
· Updates from key government officials
· Innovative but applicable solutions to real-world issues
· Strategies and techniques for joint venturing, financing, development, operation, and disposition of commercial property
"Tax issues can literally make or break your deal, and proper tax planning is imperative,"
To learn more about this program and to register for the in-person course or webcast, click here.