News By Tag
News By Place
Wedding Mandap Decorations Followed In Bangalore Venues
A mandap is the center stage where vows are exchanged by the groom and the bride. Mandap decorations are the most necessity because the crowd will be looking up at the place.
By: Melting Flowers
• Choose A Theme With The Help Of A Professional:
If you want to organize an Indian style wedding, a Best Wedding Decorators in Bangalore is the best option. They can guide you according to your style and provide you with ample ideas on wedding decorations whether it is places like Temple Tree Leisure, Hotel Taj West End, Royal Palace Bangalore, ITC Gardenia Bangalore, JW Marriott or Leela Palace. Your goal is to choose a theme that is not too overwhelming and just apt for the event. Try to keep the theme chic and sophisticated so that the partner is also comfortable with it. Therefore, choose a theme that you will treasure forever.
• Say 'No' To Compromise: You must not compromise for the grand occasion of your life with a low-quality work. Even if your budget is not too high, make sure to inform your wedding planner on the very first day to avoid financial problems and get proper quality work even with a limited budget.
• Focus On The Little Things: Do not overdo the theme. Keep it simple, elegant and classy and focus on the little things rather than improving each and every aspect of the ceremony. For a bohemian theme, do not wear a floral dress, rather a natural soft glow golden dress will work its magic. You can also add your choice of music to the event and make sure that everything is balanced.
• Keep A Chic Wedding Look: Themed wedding should be planned after a proper research. You should not buy anything that is similar to your theme. Themed weddings are time-consuming, but in the end, they are worth every bit of perseverance.
• Flowers And Lights: Use as many flowers as possible because flower decoration (http://www.meltingflowers.com) provide that glamorous festive glow and make your wedding very vibrant. But, do not use many aromatic flowers! Too many aromatic flowers can many the place feel heavy and uneasy and if they are not arranged properly, they give out a stinky smell. Also. for flowers, consider the durability of each type to avoid rotting.
For Mehndi and Sangeet Décor, marigold is the best choice.
Spice up your place with different lights of varying shapes, sizes and colors. Avoid using heavy powerful lights so that the mood of the mandap is not spoiled.
• Time Waits For None: If you have less time in hand, keep everything minimal and sober. It is okay not to have a majestic wedding. Simplicity is very elegant.
• Do Not Freak Out: Weddings are nerve-wracking and everything might seem too hard. But stop worrying, take a deep breath and go with the flow. Everything will be fine.
Choose the most reliable ones for the perfect dream wedding!