News By Tag
News By Place
Platinum Educational Group is Making the NCLEX Exam Look Easy
Software leader, Platinum Educational Group, introduces true computer adaptive testing solution for LPN/LVN training institutions.
Some of the unique qualities that distinguish PlatinumTests.com from other NCLEX study prep include:
• True Computer Adaptive Testing that mimics the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN exam testing format.
• Test simulator that can actually predict your NCLEX readiness.
• Detailed reporting that shows topic and module strengths and weaknesses.
• Unlimited testing—there no cap limits on how many tests a student can take.
• Made affordable. Only a one-time fee of $90 for RN and $45 for LPN/LVN students.
• Access to over 4000 RN and 3000 LPN objective-based questions written and reviewed by industry experts in nursing.
Platinum Educational Group first developed true computer adaptive testing software in 2005 by introducing EMSTesting.com. The online testing platform has helped tens of thousands of emergency medical technician and paramedic students pass their National Registry certification examinations which also uses a computer adaptive testing model.
Platinum Education Group, CEO and co-founder Doug Smith stated, "We are ecstatic about applying our computer adaptive testing algorithm to all levels of nursing students who are seeking certification on their first attempt." He also added, "Quality training not only helps students, instructors, and institutions in the nursing field but the healthcare community as a whole by improving patient care and medical outcomes."
For full details of Platinum Educational Group's NCLEX simulation prep for either RN or LPN/LVN, contact Jeremy M. Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Platinum Educational Group is a global leader in online testing, clinical tracking, scheduling, and reporting. With 15+ years of providing software solutions to the EMS, Allied Health, and Nursing industries, we have serviced several thousands of individuals, businesses, and organizations globally via our main office in Grandville, Michigan, and our affiliated locations throughout the United States.
Platinum Educational Group
(Director of Marketing)