Cause Forward Foundation is launching its first fundraising grant for all nonprofits nationwide
By: Cause Forward Foundation
Cause Forward Foundation, founded in 2018, was created as a natural evolution from Cause Forward Agency to provide support to national nonprofit organizations through fundraising at no cost. In order to increase the number of nonprofits benefiting from CF funding programs, CF Foundation would like to introduce the monthly Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant.
The two main points we wish to highlight are:
· There is a lack of opportunity for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations to access valuable fundraising resources to increase their funding efforts and become sustainable.
· Online fundraising has become one of the major ways for small to medium nonprofits to accomplish their yearly funding goals and pursue their mission, but the skills required often come at a price that most nonprofits cannot afford.
The Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant helps one to two nonprofit organizations per month launch, grow their funding base and manage fundraising campaigns by offering over $5,000 worth of services.
The Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant provides limitless opportunities to the awarded nonprofits, allowing them to exceed their goals and boost their programs and activities while maximizing their efforts towards society at no cost.
The Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant will be available on a monthly basis for all 501(c)(3) U.S.-based nonprofits and give them a chance at a better and more scalable future.
Requirements for those applying are:
· All participants must have ongoing programs and activities and show that these programs have made an impact, even small.
· All participants must be active in their prior fundraising process within their organization.
· All participants must have a fundraising goal and budget already in place for 2018.
When a participant is awarded the Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant, the effort from the CF Foundation team will start instantly to secure funding for one month. The nonprofit also has the option to pursue the fundraising efforts and campaigns with CF Foundation on an ongoing basis at a discounted rate.
Results? All awarded participants will not only benefit from fundraising expertise and management to reach their funding goal for 2018 via a thorough, well-thought-
How does one apply?
Nonprofit organizations wishing to apply may do so by visiting https://www.causeforwardfoundation.org.
If you have any questions regarding the Cause Forward Foundation Fundraising Grant, please send an email to email@example.com.
About Cause Forward Foundation
Cause Forward Foundation, launched in 2018, assists in the growth and sustainable development of small to medium charities by providing educational and collaborative programs in marketing, fundraising and grant writing.
The foundation offers training, educational programs, courses and monthly grants designed to raise awareness and drive results in all aspects necessary for long-term development of nonprofits, no matter the size or budget. The Cause Forward Foundation has distinguished itself by the unique areas of expertise offered to each organization in marketing, communication, fundraising and grant writing.