Support for Lazarus 1.8.4 and a Bunch of New Helpful Features in Updated DAC products
Devart, a Czech software vendor of database tools and data connectivity solutions, rolled out new versions of Delphi Data Access Components, the fast and reliable data connectivity solutions for any database. The new release includes the support for Lazarus 1.8.4, brand-new features of cloud and database providers in UniDAC and many others to assist programmers in developing fast and native applications.
Here's a closer look at the most noteworthy improvements implemented in the release:
• MySQL Data Access Components (MyDAC)now support MySQL 8.0, as well as sha2_password, caching_sha2_
• The new version of SQL Server Data Access Components (SDAC) include MARS, NonBlocking mode and Query notifications in TDS.
• InterBase and Firebird Data Access Components (IBDAC) now provide System Encryption Password (SEP). Moreover, updated IBDAC offers the ability to grant/revoke admin role for a Firebird user using IBCSecurityService component.
• Oracle Data Access Components (ODAC) now allow significantly enhanced data fetching in the Direct mode.
• The new version of PostgreSQL Data Access Components (PgDAC) supports HTTP/HTTPS tunnel.
• SQLite Data Access Components (LiteDAC) now support WAL in the Direct Mode for non-Windows platforms.
• Upgraded Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC)include updated cloud providers that support App center client authentication for Salesforce MC, FreshBooks new version, Magento 2.x, NetSuite Sandbox and ZohoCRM Domain.
• What's more, performance of batch operations is greatly enhanced in all Delphi Data Access Components.
Got interested? For more goodies about a bunch of brand-new features in upgraded Delphi Data Access Components, visit https://www.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
For additional information about Devart, visit https://www.devart.com/