Programming Panel Highlights At Wizard World Comic Con Boise, July 13-15
William Shatner, Ron Perlman, 'Star Trek: TNG' Q&A's, Cosplay, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Comic Con Boise; Most Included With Any Admission
By: Wizard World
Some highlights of the more than 50 hours of panels scheduled include:
• Interactive Q&As with Shatner (Sunday, noon), Perlman (Sunday, 1 p.m.), Krumholtz (Saturday, 3 p.m.), Marsters (Saturday, 5 p.m.), Carpenter (Sunday, noon), Jason David Frank ("Mighty Morphin Power Rangers," Saturday, 2 p.m.), WWE Hall of Famer Animal (Saturday, 3:30 p.m.)
• Group sessions with "Star Trek: TNG" stars Marina Sirtis and Denise Crosby (Saturday, 3 p.m.); and Brent Spiner and John de Lancie (Saturday, 4 p.m.)
• Disney Trivia panel with Walt Before Mickey star Thomas Ian Nicholas (Rookie of the Year), moderated by Handbook for Mortals author Lani Sarem (Saturday, 2 p.m.)
• Creator-themed hours featuring industry superstars Mike Watson (Freestyle Komics), Tom Cook ("Smurfs," "Masters of the Universe"), Genese Davis (The Holder's Dominion), Jon Schnepp ("Slayer," "Metalocalype")
• Voice Actor Q&As with Samantha Newark ("Jem and the Holograms," Saturday, 2:30 p.m.) and the tandem of Caitlin Glass ("Full Metal Alchemist") and Patricia Summersett ("The Legend of Zelda") (Saturday, 4 p.m.)
• Fan-based panels on subjects ranging from video games, self promotion, metal in comics, Marvel vs. DC, self publishing, storytelling and more
• Boise-specific panels on filmmaking and hauntings/supernatural
• Kids programming all three days, including story time, face painting, puppet shows, dance parties, magic, learn to draw, (and Kids 10 and under are free every day with paid adult)
• World-famous Wizard World Comic Con Adult Costume Contest, Saturday at 7 p.m. and Kids Costume Contests on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Cosplay with special guests Princess Morgan, Captain K, Boise's own Alkali Layke and more, throughout the weekend
• Cosplay and Industry Workshops (Resin Casting, Body Painting, Pokémon, Sculpting, Worbla, Wiz Art), require additional ticket
Unless noted, programming events take place in the designated General Programming Rooms or show floor stages at the convention center. VIP tickets or additional costs may apply to ensure access to select activities, as noted.
A full list of Wizard World Comic Con Boise programming is available at http://wizardworld.com/
Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The eighth event scheduled on the 2018 Wizard World calendar, Boise show hours are Friday, July 13, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, July 14, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, July 15, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Comic Con Boise is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2018 Wizard World Boise, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/
About Wizard World (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard World at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2018 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/
Page Updated Last on: Jul 05, 2018