News By Tag
News By Place
How to Exclude a Folder from McAfee Livesafe
It's strong firewall not only protect the system form any kind of theft but also from the spying virus. In order to protect the customer data, it keep updating its software with having new features. But sometimes user does face problem while working on it, one of the common problem user face is regarding how to exclude a folder from McAfee live safe. User can take the help of technical support or follow these simple procedures:
• First of all, user needs to open the McAfee antivirus or security suite.
• Then make sure to click on the Real time scanning and then further On the button.
• Afterwards make sure to click on the Excluded files from the list.
• Now further click on the Add file button to add the file.
• Again click on Browse to button and choose the file you want to exclude from the scans.
• Then afterwards click on the scan button to scan the computer.
But In case if the user faces any problem related to the scanning of the virus or some other issue with McAfee antivirus. Their technical support representatives will make sure that all your problems will be resolved on time. They wok 24*7/365 days to hear to all their customer grievances and fix it no time.