News By Tag
News By Place
Cure Medical Debuts Pocket-Sized Hydrophilic Cure Kit for Sterile-Use Catheterization
Cure Medical 16-inch hydrophilic intermittent catheters for men are now available in a discreet, pocket-sized kit.
By: Cure Medical
"Popular demand for Cure Medical hydrophilic catheters led us to offer the new Hydrophilic Cure Kit to urological sales partners and end users who prefer the sterile technique for self-catheterization and are looking for a quality-made, affordable intermittent catheter that is not made with known carcinogens like DEHP or BPA," Cure Medical CEO John Anderson says.
Cure Medical is proud to offer the ONLY sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter on the market that features ALL of these benefits:
• Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
• Straight or coude tip
• Does not kink when bent
• Available in French sizes 12-16
• Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
• Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-
• Textured advancer/gripper for clean, easy catheter insertion
• High quality materials, not made with scary chemicals like DEHP*, BPA or natural rubber latex
• Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here:
• Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D
• Available in USA and Canada
The New! Hydrophilic Cure Kit includes:
• a hydrophilic Cure catheter,
• ambidextrous gloves,
• BZK wipe,
• underpad, and
• collection bag with universal connector.
The Hydrophilic Cure Kit is offered as a case of 90 units in French Sizes 12-16, and is available from qualified Cure Medical distributors and HME providers nationwide.
View the Cure Hydrophilic Catheter® and the New! Hydrophilic Cure Kit for men at: https://curemedical.com/
View all Cure Catheters® at: https://curemedical.com/
Request a free sample of the Hydrophilic Cure Kit at: https://curemedical.com/
"We also remain distinguished as the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of all net income to fund medical research in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and central nervous system disorders," Anderson adds.
About Cure Medical
Founded by quadriplegic Bob Yant, Cure Medical is an independently-