Pharmaceutical Spray Drying Projected to Grow at an Annualized Rate of 17%, predicts Roots Analysis
By: Roots Anlaysis
Ishita Nanda, the principal analyst, stated, "Given the flexibility offered in terms of drug development and formulation, the economics of the technique, the introduction of aseptic methods, and the recent approval of the first spray dried biologic, Raplixa®, the adoption of spray drying is anticipated to increase at a steady pace."
The report presents opinions on several key aspects of the market. Among other elements, it includes:
1. An assessment of the various players engaged in the manufacturing of spray dryers, including a detailed analysis of their products based on inlet temperature, type of nozzle, size of the dryer and atomizing gas.
2. An overview of the current market landscape of spray drying service providers, featuring an analysis based on location of facilities, type of spray dryers used, scale of operation, information on cGMP status of facilities and availability of fill/finish services.
3. An insightful 2X2 analysis of different spray drying service providers, based on the spray drying capabilities and the company size. Similar analysis was done for spray dryer manufacturers.
4. A detailed analysis of the mergers and acquisitions that have taken place in this space, highlighting the trend in the number of companies acquired in the last few years.
5. A detailed discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, under a SWOT framework.
6. A robust forecast analysis, highlighting the future potential of pharmaceutical spray drying service market considering the trends in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing industry, operation costs associated with spray drying and affiliated challenges and opportunities.
Nanda further added, "The technology also aids in improving the compression properties of drugs, allowing developers to design concentrated dose variants of medications and reduce tablet size. Such alterations have demonstrated the potential to improve patient compliance."
The research covers detailed profiles and assesses product portfolios of the following companies:
1. Ajinomoto (OmniChem)
2. Buchi Labortechnik
3. Catalent Pharma Solutions
4. Coriolis Pharma
6. GEA Niro
7. Hemraj India
11. Nova Laboratories
14. Techni Process
15. Several Others
For additional details, please visit
or email email@example.com