News By Tag
News By Place
Learn Python and scikit-learn Machine Learning Hands-On With New Course: Training Your Systems w
Announcing a new video course, "Training Your Systems with Python Statistical Modelling" for learning machine learning with Python, published with Packt Publishing.
By: Curtis Miller's Personal Website
The video course targets data analysis novices, familiar with Python but not with either data analysis in general or using Python for data analysis projects. It introduces viewers to using Python for data analysis with tutorial videos, interactively instructing how to use Python for data analysis with engaging examples.
The course focuses on machine learning with Python. In four hours the course covers
• Classical statistical inference, from both frequentist and Bayesian perspectives
• Machine learning principles, from what machine learning involves to evaluating the results of predictive algorithms
• Classification using algorithms, including decision trees, support vector machines, neural networks, and many more methods
• Regression with linear models, neural networks, and more
• Clustering using
-means, hierarchical clustering, and spectral clustering, with methods for evaluating results
• Dimensionality reduction with principal component analysis, singular value decomposition, and other methods
All code examples in the videos are included when the videos are purchased so viewers can run the code along with Curtis Miller (who narrates the videos) and edit them for their personal experimentation.
The video course can be purchased at Packt Publishing's website at: https://www.packtpub.com/
Curtis Miller has written more about the contents of the course along with past and future courses on his website: https://ntguardian.wordpress.com/