News By Tag
News By Place
Ivan's O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa RFE Success Story
A success story in which an unusual RFE was received for a business coach's O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa questioning nearly every one of our client's claims.
In order to prove that Ivan merited a granting of the O-1 visa for extraordinary ability, evidence needed to be provided that he had received a major, internationally-
• Receipt of nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor
• Membership in associations in the field for which classification is sought which require outstanding achievements, as judged by recognized national or international experts in the field
• Published material in professional or major trade publications, newspapers or other major media about the beneficiary and the beneficiary's work in the field for which classification is sought
• Original scientific, scholarly, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field
• Authorship of scholarly articles in professional journals or other major media in the field for which classification is sought
• A high salary or other remuneration for services as evidenced by contracts or other reliable evidence
• Participation on a panel, or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or in a field of specialization allied to that field for which classification is sought
• Employment in a critical or essential capacity for organizations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation
If these standards didn't readily apply to our client, comparable evidence could also be submitted in order to establish eligibility.
USCIS Issues a Request for Evidence
Uncharacteristically for such an O-1 petition, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issued a Request for Evidence (RFE) probing into the qualifying validity of nearly every one of the application's claims for satisfying the extraordinary ability criteria.
How we overcame such a prodigious demand to verify our client's claims in accordance with the O-1 Visa criteria can be found at https://www.calivisa.com/
For those looking for assistance on their own various immigration law needs, please navigate to "Contact Us" on our website: https://www.calivisa.com/
Powell Immigration Law, PC