News By Tag
News By Location
Mindful Athletic Performance Book Inspires Inner Greatness in Athletes
Mindful Athletic Performance is a collaborative book written by top fitness professionals that helps athletes "get their mind right" and live their best life possible.
Debbie Roberts, Nathan Yamnitz, David Justice, Art Still, Joe Drake, Jen Waller, Kelli Watson and Greg Justice wrote this book to show athletes how to go beyond the training room, and learn how to dig deep and unleash the power from within.
In this book, you will read:
* The 7 Pillars of Youth Athletics by Greg Justice
* Do No Harm by Debbie Roberts
* Band! Pop! Why Sports Performance by Nathan Yamnitz
* In-STILLed by Art Still
* 12 Tips for Improved Athletic Performance by David Justice
* The Power of Performance by Joe Drake
* Life Lessons by Jen Waller
* It's Never Too Late by Kelli O'Brien Watson
If you're ready to take your game to the next level, it's time to start reading Mindful Athletic Performance. The stories in this book will inspire and motivate you to "Get Your Mind Right" and live your best, most productive life.
You can pick up your copy here: http://a.co/
Scriptor Publishing Group
Page Updated Last on: Jun 19, 2018