News By Tag
News By Location
New Survey Reveals How Small Businesses Can Make Their Brand Look Bigger
eReceptionist, providers of virtual phone systems, have unveiled results of a survey carried out across over 800 individuals. Their survey has uncovered new data about what people really think makes brands look larger and more professional.
The data gathered from survey respondents highlights five major factors identified as being important to creating a more professional business profile:
• 24/7 Customer Support Functionality
• An Active Social Media Presence
• A Quality Business Website
• An 0800 Business Number
• The Use of a Corporate Address
How Small Businesses Can Build a Professional Brand
Results of the survey revealed customers placed certain significance on different professionalism factors. While all aspects listed were judged by British people as being advantageous to creating a business that appeared bigger and more established than your typical SME, some elements held more weight than others:
• 60% of respondentsstated that having a business website was crucial to a professional brand image.
• 38% believed a social presence was essential for competing with larger brands.
• 33% identified 24/7 customer support and automated phone answering services as a key part of establishing a bigger and more approachable brand.
The goal of the survey (https://www.ereceptionist.co.uk/