Even More Robust Features in Updated Devart ODBC Drivers to Tap into Data Seamlessly
Devart, Czech software provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for database management and development, has announced the release of updated versions of ODBC drivers for clouds and databases from Windows, macOS, Linux, both 32-bit and 64-bit. Adopting enhanced ODBC drivers, users can smoothly tap into needed data within many popular IDEs, leading analytics and reporting tools, as well as various programming languages.
Here's the scoop on new features of Devart ODBC drivers:
• All ODBC drivers now provide a possibility to return String Types as Ansi or Unicode
• Starting from this release, ODBC driver for MySQL supports the latest MySQL version 8.0 along with sha2_password, caching_sha2_
• In MongoDB driver, document fetching is greatly speeded up.
• ODBC driver for Zoho CRM now allows users to select Domain – the URL to the Zoho CRM.
• Compatibility with MS Access, Tableau, Omnis Studio, Power Pivot and DBeaver was significantly enhanced eliminating any issues while using Devart ODBC drivers.
Take a closer look at some of the new features that are now available in ODBC Drivers for Databases and Clouds: https://www.devart.com/
Devart is one of the leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions. The company also implements Web and Mobile development projects.
Learn more about Devart at https://www.devart.com .