News By Tag
News By Location
The Association for Corporate Counsel - St. Louis Chapter Elects 2018 Board of Directors
The Association for Corporate Counsel - St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987.
By: Association for Corporate Counsel - St. Louis
The 2018 ACC STL leadership team includes:
· President – Toni Douaihy, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel, Macy's, Inc.
· President-Elect – Chrissy Teske, Senior Attorney, Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
· Secretary – John Rebman, Sr. Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Law & Policy, Monsanto Company
· Treasurer – Brian Parsons, Counsel, Macy's, Inc.
· Immediate Past President - Kristol Simms, Ameren Corporation
· Advocacy Chair – Barbara Barrett, Chief Compliance Officer, Reliant Care Management Company
· Membership Chair - Nancy McCahan, Managing General Counsel, Sugar Creek Capital
· Program Chair - Jennifer Herner, Associate General Counsel, World Wide Technology, Inc.
· Communications Chair - Sven Fickeler, Senior Corporate Counsel, Bunzl Distribution USA, LLC
· Board Member – Patricia Duft, Vice President, Legal, Covidient
· Board Member – Paula Finlay, Assistant Vice President - Senior Legal Counsel, Labor and Employment, AT&T Legal Department
· Board Member – Katherine Krebel, Corporate Counsel, DRS Technologies, Inc.
· Board Member – Elfin Noce, Senior Manager & Counsel, Charter Communications, Inc.
· Board Member – Rachel Paul, Senior Counsel, Midwest Employers Casualty Company
· Board Member – Erika Schenk, General Counsel & Vice President of Compliance, World Wide Technology, Inc.
· Board Member – Sharhonda Shahid, Intellectual Property Counsel, EMD Millipore Corporation
· Board Member – Margy Weisman, Assistant General Counsel, ESCO Technologies Inc.
· Board Member – Denise Whitener, Senior Counsel, Wells Fargo Law Department
· International Board of Directors - Jan Robey Alonzo, former Senior Vice President & General Counsel, UniGroup, Inc.
· Past President Committee Chair - Christopher Goddard, Washington University, Associate General Counsel
· Sponsorship Co-Chair – Renee Schenk, Assistant General Counsel, Commercial Monsanto
· Corporate Counsel Institute Committee Chair - Tyrus Ulmer, The Boeing Company, Chief Counsel
· Ex-Officio: Barry Klinckhardt, Fabick CAT, General Counsel; Chris Goddard, Jan Alonzo, Tyrus Ulmer, Renee Schenk
Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications
About the ACC STL:
The Association for Corporate Counsel - St. Louis Chapter (ACC STL), the pre-eminent professional development organization serving in-house counsel, was founded in 1987. The St. Louis chapter has more than 550 members who represent more than 100 organizations. During its 30-year-history, the ACC STL has grown to become one of the leading chapters in the country by its national association having been selected as "Chapter of the Year" three times with the most recent award in 2017. To learn more, please visit, https://www.acc.com/
Ann Marie Mayuga
Page Updated Last on: Jun 15, 2018