Melody Trice host of The Melody Trice Show Launches MELODY TRICE TELEVISION on ROKU Streaming TV
MELODY TRICE TELEVISION launches alongside industry heavyweights like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime on ROKU streaming TV. There is no subscription fee for the channel. You can add Melody Trice Television on your ROKU TV.
By: The Melody Trice Show
"I'm excited to be on the ROKU web TV box because my goal with this show is to bring in-depth, real-life situations to my viewers everywhere in the world," said Melody. There is no subscription fee for the channel and you can add Melody Trice Television on your ROKU tv here: https://channelstore.roku.com/
Melody Trice Television is presented by Melody Trice and will feature show topics including:
TV Everywhere, features topics from around the world.
Fashion Corner, features all things fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and culture.
Entertainment Events, features red carpet events, movie premieres, behind the scene with your favorite celebrities.
Spirit and Body, features experts and tips in health, fitness, wellness, wealth, body, soul and spirit.
Youth Zone, features kids under 18 in music, film, television, sports, and more.
Education, features experts in education, business, finance, and more.
Melody is a native of Century Florida now residing in Los Angeles, California. She explores information to inspire and motivate others to live life "UNLIMITED."
On May 30th, Melody celebrated the success of her cable talk show reaching 1.9 million viewers since it's launch one year ago. The show attracts a young multicultural audience between the ages of 18-49 and can be seen on Comcast Cable, AT&T U-verse, Arroyo TV, Spectrum, Frontier, and Giggle Fiber. The show has interviewed such notable celebrities such as Metta World Peace, Paula Jai Parker, Tammy Townsend, Hill Harper, Nate Parker, Alfonso Ribeiro, Kym Whitley, Anna Maria Horsford, Vanessa Bell Calloway, and many others. In addition, the show covers red carpet events, movie premieres, and award shows in and around Los Angeles.
The show currently airs on the following stations:
· Channel 28 & 33 on Comcast Cable in the San Francisco, Berkeley area on Tuesdays at 8 am, Thursdays at 1 pm, and Saturdays at 9 pm (www.bcmtv.org) - 500,000 viewers.
· Channel 99 on AT&T U-Verse in the San Francisco, Berkeley area on Tuesdays at 8 am, Thursdays at 1 pm, and Saturdays at 9 pm (www.bcmtv.org)
· Channel 32 on Arroyo TV in Pasadena on Mondays at 9 am & 9 pm, Tuesdays at 4 am & 3 pm (www.arroyochannel.tv) - 100,000 viewers.
· Channel 99 on Arroyo TV in Pasadena on Mondays at 9 am & 9 pm, Tuesdays at 4 am & 3 pm (www.arroyochannel.tv)
· Channel 32 on Spectrum in Long Beach on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4 pm (www.padnet.tv)
· Channel 41 on Frontier in Long Beach on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 4 pm (www.padnet.tv)
· Channel 96 on Spectrum in Monrovia and Duarte on Mondays at 2:30 pm & 8:30 pm, Tuesdays at 12:00 am & 6:00 am, Wednesdays at 2:30 pm & 8:30 pm, Fridays at 1:30 am, 2:00 am, 7:30 am & 8:00 am, Saturdays at 1:30 am, 9:30 am & 5:30 pm (www.kgem.tv)
· Channel 15 on Giggle Fiber in Monrovia and Duarte on Mondays at 2:30 pm & 8:30 pm, Tuesdays at 12:00 am & 6:00 am, Wednesdays at 2:30 pm & 8:30 pm, Fridays at 1:30 am, 2:00 am, 7:30 am & 8:00 am, Saturdays at 1:30 am, 9:30 am & 5:30 pm (www.kgem.tv)
To be a guest on the show, send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising opportunities are available by contacting email@example.com
Publicity Contact: Deborah Griffin at deborahmckj@
To stay in the loop, make sure to follow @themelodytriceshow on Facebook and @themelodytriceshow on Instagram.
YouTube Channel – @melodytrice (110K views).
To learn more visit MELODYTRICE.COM.