News By Tag
News By Place
Follow on Google News
Peerless-AV® Introduces New Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display at InfoComm 2018
With an enhanced design and rich feature set, the new display is a cost-effective solution perfect for any outdoor application
Featuring a patented Dynamic Thermal Transfer™ system that allows the display to operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -31°F to 140°F, the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display is ideal for any digital signage application, including sporting venues, theme parks, transportation, retail, education, hospitality, and more.
With the highest environmental rating in its class and a high TNI panel, the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display thrives in all applications, especially in direct sunlight, without compromising the life of the panel or its color accuracy.
"We are excited to expand our line of Xtreme™ outdoor displays to include a solution with advanced features, like increased brightness and remote monitoring functionality, that end-users are looking for," said Todd Mares, Director of Emerging Technologies, Peerless-AV. "With the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display, our customers are able to create compelling messages in a bright atmosphere while having the capabilities to tunnel through an IP address and monitor their displays' health and wellness, viewing data in real time."
Available in 43", 49", 55", and 65", the Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Display comes with a rich feature set that includes:
· Remote and local monitoring functionality
· 2500 nits of brightness to combat high ambient lighting conditions
· Widest operating temperature range in its class (-31°F to 140°F)
· Updated input panel/compartment and cord cover
· IK10 rated impact resistant safety cover glass for protection against damage
· Optic bonding element for improved direct sunlight readability and contrast
· Completely sealed IP68 encasement to ward off any liquid or solid particle ingress
· Quarter wave plate polarizer allows for landscape or portrait orientation for a flexible install
· IR control lockout and button board lockout for secure installations
Peerless-AV's Xtreme™ High Bright Outdoor Displays will be available in June 2018 through Peerless-AV direct sales representatives and authorized distribution networks.
For more product details, please visit: www.peerless-
To schedule a meeting at InfoComm, please contact Beth Gard at email@example.com or 732-212-0823.
Driving Technology Through Innovation
For over 75 years, passion and innovation continue to drive Peerless-AV forward. We proudly design and manufacture the highest quality products, ranging from outdoor displays to complete kiosk solutions, digital signage mounts to wireless systems. Whether a full-scale global deployment or custom project, Peerless-AV develops meaningful relationships and delivers world-class service. In partnership with Peerless-AV, you are trusting an award-winning team of experts who will support your business every step of the way. For more information, visit peerless-av.com (https://www.peerless-