News By Tag
News By Place
The 4th Annual National Pet Professionals Week announced!
By: American Pet Professionals
This year APP will be hosting several LIVE broadcasts highlighting many of their Members and what they do in the pet industry. (A full schedule of the live broadcasts will be announced on the APP Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/
So what can pet pros do to celebrate this week that is dedicated just for them?
• Declare their professionalism by using the hashtag #NationalPetProfessionalsWeek and/or #PetProWeekUSA on social media.
• Post tips/write an article/do a Facebook Live video during National Pet Professionals Week that pet parents can learn from.
• Go that one extra step for a client or customer.
• For Service Pet Pros: hand write a thank you note to your client and leave their pet a favorite treat or toy.
• For Retail/Groomers/
• Help a local rescue group: Host an event, adoptathon or fundraiser or get more involved.
• Work together with another pet business owner on a project.
• Cross promote each other and help another pet pro with something they have been struggling with.
• Brainstorm during the week on additional ways you can be the best professional in your field!
The ways to celebrate the pet industry and professionalism are endless!
Pet Parents are encouraged to thank their local pet professionals who help them daily with their pets, give them advice, education, provide services and such.
"We love our industry and I am personally excited to once again showcase our pet professionals during National Pet Professionals Week this year. Last year we had pet pros from around the world celebrating it by hosting events, live videos, and were very active on social media during the week," said, Nancy Hassel founder and President of American Pet Professionals and creator of this week. "I am really looking forward to seeing how creative everyone gets this year during this special week! And if you're getting involved be sure to let us know!"
For more information about American Pet Professionals or to speak with Nancy Hassel, the founder and President, feel free to call (631) 446-1105 or email Nancy@AmericanPetProfessionals.com and visit www.AmericanPetProfessionals.com.
About American Pet Professionals:
American Pet Professionals, (APP), is a multiple award-winning National Business Networking, Educational and Multimedia Organization for the Pet Industry. Educating, Uniting, Referring, Connecting and Helping allPet Professionals since 2009! The organization offers in-person networking events nationwide with expert speakers offering their expertise on many different topics to help individuals and businesses grow, work together and unite the pet industry. Hosting over 100 in-person networking and educational events for pet professionals since it's inception. In addition to in-person networking events, American Pet Professionals also hosts online courses, webinars for its members; Facebook LIVE video series highlighting APP member pet professionals;
Connect socially: @AmericanPetPros on Twitter and Instagram