News By Tag
News By Location
OnlineSafetyDepot.com now offers Buckeye "Offshore" Fire Extinguishers
OnlineSafetyDepot.com now offers the latest addition to the Buckeye Fire Protection line – Buckeye "Offshore", designed to withstand the harshest environments and roughest use while delivering the highest stand
Buckeye Fire Equipment Company is one of most recognized and trusted brands in the fire safety industry. Because of its ability to consistently develop and manufacture high quality fire safety products that meet customer needs and regulatory requirements, and because of its focus on customer satisfaction through effective application of their quality management system, Buckeye has earned the prestigious ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certification.
The Buckeye Offshore line of wheeled fire extinguishers includes:
· 50 lb models (one option of ABC Dry Chemical and one option of Purple K)
· 125 lb models (five options of ABC Dry Chemical and five options of Purple K)
· 300 lb models (five options of ABC Dry Chemical and five options of Purple K)
· 65 lb model (one Halotron)
· 150 lb model (one Halotron)
The Buckeye Offshore line of portable fire extinguishers includes:
· 5 lb models (one option of ABC Dry Chemical and one option of Purple K)
· 10 lb models (one option of ABC Dry Chemical and one option of Purple K)
· 20 lb models (one option of ABC Dry Chemical and one option of Purple K)
· 30 lb model (one option of ABC Dry Chemical and one option of Purple K)
These heavy-duty fire extinguishers are UL and ULC listed, DOT compliant, and USCG approved. All models are rechargeable and suited for use on Class A, Class B, and Class C fires.
All models feature a rugged steel cylinder and frame treated with a galvanizing compound undercoat, baked-on enamel top coat, and protective clear coat finish to prevent corrosion and fading from exposure to sun and sea. Tested and passes a 3000-hour salt spray test for added protection. Stainless steel operating levers, plated brass valves, and plated brass guard around pressure gauge provides additional damage protection against the ravages nature can deliver.
The wheeled fire extinguishers are designed to be operated by a single person and can be easily transported around ship docs, offshore rigs, and maneuvers well through doors and around any obstacles. Perfect for all marine, ship doc, and off shore facilities providing the added protection needed for the unique environmental combination of water, salt, and sun.
Visit us at: http://www.OnlineSafetyDepot.com to learn more about the company and the products offered.