ButterflyNetRender 7.15: Lightwave 2018 support!
A popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, Cinema 4D, Blender and more - has been updated with new features and now Includes support for Lightwave 2018!
PORTLAND, Ore. - May 10, 2018 - PRLog -- Liquid Dream Solutions today announces ButterflyNetRender 7.15, the newest version of a popular network rendering controller for Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Messiah Studio, 3DSmax, Cinema 4D, Blender and more. The software provides 3D graphic artists with a pain-free way to set up a render farm for managing frame creation in graphic animations. The software is incredibly easy to configure and use.
Below are the most important new features in ButterflyNetRender:
Changes in version 7.15 include:
· Added support for reading Lightwave 2018 bufferlist
· Added support to set the Lightwave 2018 bufferlist output path and image format
· Added support to disable buffers in the Lightwave 2018 bufferlist
· Added support for Lightwave 2018 with the ability to read the scene settings and frame checking
· Updated BNR Viewer App (Windows desktop application)
· New console version of the BNR Client for windows.
· plus minor bug fixes to improve performance
ButterflyNetRender technology has been given credits by many industry experts, including those from 3D World Magazine, CGFocus.com, and Keyframe. Many companies use ButterflyNetRender - Including NASA! - A partial list of Animation Studios can be found at our website.
It's also been used to help create award winning animations:
'850 Meters' by THURISTAR - http://www.thuristar.com/
'Abiogenesis' by Richard Mans - http://www.abiogenesisfilm.com/
ButterflyNetRender 7 runs under Microsoft Windows. The detailed information about the types of licenses and prices can be found at www.liquiddreamsolutions.com. Registered customers are entitled to free updates and technical support by email. Phone support is also available. An evaluation version of ButterflyNetRender is available from the Liquid Dream Solutions website.