News By Tag
News By Place
5 Tips to Increase Your Social Media Following
But that's only half of the overall strategy. In order to effectively market to your target audience, you need to have a solid social media following. But building your following and increasing the number of likes is not going to happen by itself. Fortunately, there are some tricks that you can use to begin building a strong social media following.
How to Increase Your Social Media Following
• Post pictures that are intriguing: Posting pictures that catch the eye of your followers will get them to stop and review your post. If it appeals to them, they will share it with their friends who then will get the chance to follow your page as well. If you can encourage your followers to share your page through a promotion, you can increase the shares and engagement.
• Keep your content fresh: If you are always posting the same type of posts, your followers will start scrolling past your posts instead of stopping and reviewing what you have posted. With fresh and appealing content, your users are more likely to stop and see what is new. Stick with your company's brand, but diversify the type of content you post about.
• Interact with your followers: When your followers comment on your posts, respond to them. It can be an easy "thank you for your comment," but it will increase the likelihood that the post will show up in the newsfeeds of friends of your followers, furthering the amount of exposure that your post gets.
• Be a good follower: Part of getting more likes and followers is by being a good follower yourself. Find social media groups or pages who are your target audience. You can also look for social media influencers who are in your niche, as well as bloggers and other brands that may be interested in your products. When they make a post that your business can relate to, you can share or retweet it with your own followers. You can also see who is following your page and follow them as well, giving you a leg up to the types of posts the followers share.
• Post often and post well: The old motto "out of sight, out of mind," applies particularly well to social media. If you are not posting often, you can easily be forgotten. Keeping up with regular posts can be a demanding job, and many businesses typically hire a social media manager who can focus on marketing your business through these various channels.
Keeping your social media page upbeat, engaging, and informational will keep your followers interested in what you have to share, and ultimately, lead them to becoming one of your customers. That's why partnering with a digital marketing agency that specializes in marketing within the jewelry industry is the key to success.
GemFind has in-house social media and digital marketing experts that know how to target your audience, market on social media such as Facebook and Instagram, and rank at the top of search engines. Contact GemFind today to speak with one of our experts on how we can help you be successful!