News By Tag
News By Place
New Post-secondary Occupational School Opens Downtown Stamford
Former Stamford Health Medical Group member, Daniel Remiszewski, owner of the new school, was inspired to open the best hands-on training facility while working with a cerebral palsy patient and realizing the dire need for healthcare professionals in the lower Fairfield community. Remiszewski, received accreditation from the Department of Public Health and the Connecticut Office of Higher Education to lead this new school.
Offerings: Northeast Medical Institute will offer certification training for Nurse Aides, Phlebotomists and offer American Heart Association CPR courses.
• New Job Training Opportunities in Healthcare
• Free Training for those Unemployed * Restrictions Apply
• Accredited CNA & Phlebotomy Programs
• Hands-on Training & Clinical Experience
• 2-Week Certification Courses
• 6-Month NO INTEREST Financing *For those who qualify
• On-Site CPR and First Aid Training for:
• Local Corporations, Fitness Center, Healthcare Facilities, Senior Communities
• Schools, Non-Profits and Community Organizations
Community Partners Include: Community Investment Corporation, UCONN – Small Business Development Center, Department of Public Health, Connecticut Office of Higher Education, American Heart Association, The Villa at Stamford, Code One Training Solutions
Contact: Mia Schipani, Schipani PR, 646-734-7004, Mia@SchipanPR.com