News By Tag
News By Place
Cure Medical Continues Canada Expansion with 16-inch Hydrophilic Cure Catheters
The full line of Cure Medical 16-inch hydrophilic intermittent catheters are now approved for sale in Canada as Cure Medical continues to rapidly expand in the Canadian urology market.
By: Cure Medical
"The demand in Canada for Cure Medical catheters is exponentially increasing due to Canadian sales partners and end users who are looking for a quality-made, affordable intermittent catheter that is not made with known carcinogens like DEHP or BPA. We are thrilled to now provide our full line of hydrophilic catheters for men and women in Canada. Cure Medical will continue to expand our product availability and brand awareness in this market," Cure Medical CEO John Anderson says.
Cure Medical is proud to offer the ONLY sterile, single-use hydrophilic catheter on the market that features ALL of these benefits:
· -- Smooth polished eyelets for increased comfort
· -- Straight or coude tip
· -- Does not kink when bent
· -- Available in French sizes 12-16
· -- Hydrophilic coating for quick lubrication
· -- Purified water packet for easy, mess-free/stain-
· -- Textured advancer/gripper for clean, easy catheter insertion
· -- High quality materials, not made with scary chemicals like DEHP*, BPA or natural rubber latex
o Learn more about the concerns with DEHP here:
· -- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D
· -- Available in USA and Canada
View the Cure Hydrophilic Catheter® for men at: https://curemedical.com/
View all Cure Catheters® at: https://curemedical.com/
Request a free sample of the Cure hydrophilic catheter at: https://curemedical.com/
"We also remain distinguished as the only intermittent catheter manufacturer in the world that donates 10% of all net income to fund medical research in pursuit of a cure for paralysis and central nervous system disorders," Anderson adds.
CURE MEDICAL CATHETERS AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CANADA
If you are seeking a quality-made, intermittent catheter that is not made with scary chemicals like DEHP, BPA or natural rubber latex, Cure Medical has a full assortment of male, female and pediatric catheters available for your daily use.
The following intermittent catheters are available now from Cure Medical and its authorized dealers in Canada.
· -- Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Men and Women
· -- Cure Hydrophilic Catheters
· -- Cure Medical® Pocket Catheter
· -- Cure Catheter® for Women
· -- Cure Catheter® for Men
· -- Cure Pediatric Catheter
· -- Cure Twist® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Women
· -- Cure Catheter® Closed System
· -- Cure Medical® Catheter Insertion Kit
For more information or to request a complimentary sample of these products, please visit https://curemedical.com/
About Cure Medical
Founded by quadriplegic Bob Yant, Cure Medical is an independently-