News By Tag
News By Place
Redeeming Love's Annual Spring Gala
By: Redeeming Love
HELP END DOMESTIC SEX TRAFFICKING
Redeeming Love's Second Annual Spring Gala
May 4, 2018 | Bowers Museum in Santa Ana
Redeeming Love aims to raise funds to help provide care for sex trafficked survivors.
· Redeeming Love, the charitable organization devoted to putting an end to domestic sex trafficking and helping survivors, is hosting its annual gala.
· The beautiful Bowers Museum. 2002 N Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706
· May 4th at 6pm
· Redeeming Love currently has a shelter in the San Gabriel Valley. The organization is hoping to open a second shelter in Orange County in 2019. Redeeming Love's program is designed to provide long term housing, trauma informed therapy, life-skills development, education and career mentoring for women who have escaped sex trafficking.
· Redeeming Love's CEO and Founder, Charlene Heydorn will be available for interviews as well as RL's Program Coordinator, Anne Freed.
· A local survivor of sex trafficking.
Page Updated Last on: Apr 25, 2018