News By Tag
News By Place
The Lurking Man movie has won 93 awards on the film festival circuit
"I will pull every emotion out of you in this book. Guaranteed. I will make you happy, sad, hopeful, let down, lifted up, angry and wanting more." - Keith Rommel
Here are the top three awards "The Lurking Man" has won:
• Best Feature Film at Mindfield Film Festival Los Angeles
• Maritza Brikisak for Best Actress at the Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival
• Maritza Brikisak and Keith Rommel for best screenplay at California Film Awards
List of competitions and festivals won for 2017 & 2018:
• Accolade Competition, 2017 & 2016
• Action on Film International Film Festival, USA, 2017
• Actors Award, Los Angeles, 2017
• Austin Revolution Film Festival, 2017
• Barcelona Planet Film Festival, 2017
• International Film & Music Festival, 2017
• California Film Awards, 2017
• Chatham-Kent Film Festival, 2017
• Depth of Field International Film Festival Competition, 2017
• Festigious International Film Festival, 2017
• Hollywood Dreamz International Film Festival Writers' Celebration, 2017
• Independent Horro Movie Awards, 2017
• IndieFEST Film Awards, 2017
• International Filmmaker Festival of World Cinema, Berlin, 2017
• International Independent Film Awards, 2017
• Los Angeles Film Awards, 2017
• Macabre Faire Film Festival, 2018
• Mexico International Film Festival, 2017
• Mindfield Film Festival Los Angeles, 2017
• Nevada International Film Festival, US 2017
• Oregon International Film Awards, US 2017
• Spotlight Horror Film Awards, 2017
• The International Horror Hotel, 2017
• The Monkey Bread Tree Film Awards, 2017
• Top Indie Film Awards, 2017
• Zed Fest Film Festival, 2017
For titles, description, and details of all of the awards won:
What happens after we die? Are we given choices based on how we lived our lives? It's an age-old question pondered by just about everyone.
Author Keith Rommel dared to explore the answer by creating his newest novel The Lurking Man, a story of dark suspense that unmercifully reveals the life of a self-deluded, neglectful mother who caused irreparable damage to her family and ultimately struggles with death as much as life. It's the second novel in his suspenseful and thrilling Thanatology series that began with the eerie, spine-tingling The Cursed Man.
"Imagine Death knowing your deepest, darkest secrets and all of your private pain," said Rommel about The Lurking Man. "Now imagine it wants to use what it knows against you so that you bend to its will."
In the Lurking Man, main character Cailean stands beneath a spotlight in a blinding snowstorm. She has no idea where she is or how she got there, but she senses something moving around her in the darkness outside the light.
When the ominous presence calling himself Sariel makes himself known, he declares that he is Death Incarnate and that Cailean has died. He has taken her to the Aperture, a place between the living and the dead, where he will force her to face the sins of her past in exchange for twenty-four hours of life to try and right her wrongs. But what she must do in return for this precious time is unthinkable.
About the author:
Keith Rommel is a multi-award-
Keith has had the honor of co-writing The Cursed Man and The Lurking Man movies which have garnished over 160 awards combined, including best screenplays and best feature films. All of his novels are available at all major booksellers and both films are available on most major platforms.
For more information, contact: