Effectively Handling Complaints in Housing
Social housing organisations are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle housing complaints more effectively.
In order to improve tenant customer satisfaction and avoid escalation of complaints to the Housing Ombudsman; it is essential that your organisation develops a more robust complaint handling system.
This Effectively Handling Complaints in Housing training course will enable you to understand the role of the Housing Ombudsman; respond to complaints about building defects and anti-social behaviour; and develop strategies to improve your complaint handling system.
On this Effectively Handling Complaints in Housing training course, learn the necessary tools and techniques to deliver a complaints handling system that reduces costs, increases efficiency and maintains your organisation's reputation.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Peter Davey – Charity and Housing Consultant
· Emma Foxall - Director of Dispute Resolution, Housing Ombudsman Service
· Gavin Short - Customer Experience and Performance Manager, Celtic Horizons
· Michelle Francis - Community Safety Team, Peabody Trust
· Ken Andrew - Community Safety Team, Peabody Trust
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Learn from the Housing Ombudsman Service to better understand its role
• Resolve complaints about repairs and defects
• Understand how you can resolve complaints about anti-social behaviour
• Utilise customer feedback to improve your services
• Create an action plan to develop a complaint handling system
To find out more about the agenda for the day click here: https://www.moderngov.com/
To secure your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org