News By Tag
News By Location
Ecom Success Academy by Adrian Morrison - Warning!
Before you drop $2,500 read this honest review from someone not selling it...
If you have never had an ecommerce site, or have never sold anything online, here are some obstacles that you are up against:
Shopify - Adrian Morrison's system is based on you using a Shopify site. These fees are on top of the course fee. Plus, there are some considerations if you use Shopify:
- You will be required to generate traffic
- It is not a major content management system like Wordpress.
- Shopify provides a basic search functionality by default. You may need to upgrade to get the best SEO results.
- Shopify has limitation with supporting international retail (UK).
Generating Traffic with Facebook- Adrian Morrison's system has a Facebook module. It's almost comical the way Adrian sells advertising on Facebook as "simple"! But anyone who has advertised on Facebook recently will tell you that a LOT of money can be lost at first (until you get the hang of it). One Facebook expert revealed that it can take a thousand dollars, or more, to get to the break even point.
Sourcing Products - one of the main methods for sourcing products is using Asian suppliers. There are 2 basic problems with this:
- Your customer's product could take weeks to arrive! When folks are used to 2-day (or, now, same day) delivery from Amazon this can be a problem.
- That shipping delay can often lead to refunds. How are you going to refund money on a product you had drop shipped? (Hassle with trying to get it back from the customer - still intact - to which we say - Good Luck!)
Of course none of this includes the backend upsell pitches and outsourcing costs that he will suggest.
If you are looking for a realistic way to generate side income without the heavy expense consider the 2 options at the following link: