News By Tag
News By Place
ACI announces 2nd Women Leaders in Financial Services Empowerment Award
The eight extraordinary nominees who are taking this industry to the next level with their commitment and diversity initiatives are:
· Nominee #1: Jeanette Blanco, Associate General Counsel-Network, Nacha- The Electronic Payments Association
· Nominee #2: Allana M. Grinshteyn, Esq., Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
· Nominee #3: Meredith Jackson, EVP and General Counsel, TCW Group, Inc.
· Nominee #4: Amy B. Littman, Deputy General Counsel and Managing Director, Bank of America Legal Department
· Nominee #5: Rhanda Moussa, Esq., Director, Barclays
· Nominee #6: Paola Piotti Acosta, Legal, Compliance and AML Head, Banco Sabadell, S.A.
· Nominee #7: Wanda M. Richards, Senior Counsel, The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
· Nominee #8: Megan Vesely, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Sigma Analysis & Management Ltd.
For more information about the nominees and to cast your vote please visit https://www.americanconference.com/
American Conference Institute's Diversity Mission:
ACI's Women Leaders in Law series aims to promote diversity and increase the prominence of women in the legal community through substantive legal discussion, professional development, and woman-to-woman networking. Our conferences provide industry specific forums for female powerbrokers to unite and discuss the substantive legal developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in their respective industries as well as provide them with the business contacts and communication and leadership skills necessary for continued success and career advancement. For more information about this series, please contact Stephanie Butler, Division Manager, American Conference Institute at email@example.com.