News By Tag
News By Place
Woody's Bar-B-Q® Celebrates Year of the Kids with Recycled Pig Contest
Classic Southern Barbecue Chain Encourages Pint-Sized Patrons to Take Part in National Contest with a Grand Prize of a Family Cruise for Four
By: Woody's Bar-B-Q
"April is Keep America Beautiful Month – the perfect time to launch a contest like this and get kids thinking about the environment,"
In addition to the Recycled Pig Contest, The Year of the Kids at Woody's Bar-B-Q will feature:
· Now through April 19, 2018 – Spend a Dollar, Fill a Tummy: Guests will have an opportunity to fill the walls of their favorite local Woody's Bar-B-Q with cute little kids faces, emblazoned with the name of the purchaser. Each face is just $1, and all proceeds from this event will benefit No Kid Hungry.
· June 2018 – Have a Meal, Feed a Child: A portion of the proceeds** from entrées purchased at Woody's Bar-B-Q will benefit No Kid Hungry. The more entrees purchased during this month, the more money raised – so barbecue fans are encouraged to bring a crowd and visit often in June.
· June-July 2018 – Summer Savings: Kids Meals will be just $2.99 at participating locations and served on flying disks that kids can keep for fun outdoor play! An entirely new reason for them to clean their plates!
· September 2018 – Spare Rib Eating Contest: Participating Woody's Bar-B-Q locations will play host to a Spare Rib Eating Contest on a Saturday during the month of September. 100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit No Kid Hungry.
· October 2018 – Costume Contest: On Halloween Night, pint-sized patrons are encouraged to come to Woody's Bar-B-Q in their costumes for a chance to win prizes.
Children who opt to take part in the Recycled Pig Contest at Woody's Bar-B-Q must put their name and contact information on their submission in order to have their entry considered as a potential prize winner. Entries must contain only found materials that are recyclable. To learn more about these and other upcoming events at Woody's Bar-B-Q, interested parties are encouraged to visit the classic Southern barbecue chain's website at www.woodys.com and follow the corporate Facebook page for updates at https://www.facebook.com/
About Woody's Bar-B-Q®: After opening their first Woody's Bar-B-Q (http://woodys.com/)
* Cruise only; airfare not included in prize.
** $250/location or 10% of net sales at participating locations.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. (D.C.) 10 years old or younger. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 5/31/18 Void where prohibited. Visit www.woodys.com for Official Rules including odds, and prize descriptions. Sponsor: Woody's Bar-B-Q 4745 Sutton Park Ct. Ste 301, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Copyright Woody's Bar-B-Q Inc, 2018.
Kasie Bolling- Content Specialist
Out of Her Mind, LLC