Casting Call for Psychics, Mediums, Tarot Card Readers, etc. for New TV Series
By: Digital Broadcast Network
- Aeromancy: Divination by the air and sky. The shapes of clouds, wind and other aerial formations are studied as signs of future events.
- Cartomancy: Cards used for divination. Tarot cards are the most commonly used.
- Dowsing: The practice of using a rod, or rods, to detect hidden things or receive yes / no answers to questions.
- Necromancy: Consulting the dead to obtain secret knowledge. This is done usually through a medium who channels or contacts the spirit.
- Numerology: Divining by numbers. Numerical values are assigned to letters of the alphabet. Names can be interpreted by their numerical significance.
- Palmistry / Chiromancy: Studying the hand and its lines on the palm to determine character and the future.
- Pyromancy: Fire divination. Things such as leaves, sticks, incense, etc., are thrown into fire. Color, shape and intensity of the flames are then interpreted.
- Scrying: The ancient practice of gazing into mirrors, water or crystal (e.g. crystal balls) to enter into a state of seeing spiritual visions.
- Seance: A gathering of people who collectively bring their energy together in attempt to communicate with ghosts and spirits, typically facilitated with the help of a psychic medium.
- Talking Boards: The use of Ouija Boards, angel boards or spirits boards to communicate with the dead and spirits to learn about the past, present and future.
- Tarot Cards: The use of tarot cards may be used by some fortune tellers to see the past, present, and sometimes, the future.
The Digital Broadcast Network in Hamilton (www . digitalbroadcastnetwork . ca), Ontario is looking for Psychics, Mediums, Tarot Card Readers, Palmists, Runes Readers, and other practitioners of the divination arts for their new TV series.
This Casting Call is open to practitioners in Canada, U.S., Europe and Australia.
Combined, the executive producer and director of this series have over 45 years' experience including projects that have been aired on OLN, Destination America, and CTV.
If you would like to be considered for a part of this television series, please email your CV, which must include your area of expertise, experience and headshot to dts @ digitalbroadcastnetwork . ca and visit us on line at www . digitalbroadcastnetwork . ca.