News By Tag
News By Place
ISPE is organizing a conference on 'Operational Excellence through Automation for Pharma Industry
Technocrats is a sponsor & participant at this conference, and the CEO of Technocrats is one of the Speakers and delivering a talk on Precision Airflow Control & Dynamic Pressure Balancing Solutions.
Technocrats is a sponsor & participant at this conference, and the CEO of Technocrats is one of the Speakers and delivering a talk on Precision Airflow Control & Dynamic Pressure Balancing Solutions at 9 AM on 7th April, 2018. Technocrats will also be represented by the sales & technical personnel at the venue, where you can interact and collect information regarding the organization and its offerings.
Automation for Life Science Industry Cleanroom
Airflow & pressure control solutions from TECHNOCRATS in partnership with Phoenix Controls, USA, are designed specifically for life science facilities and can easily accommodate:
· changes in airflow demands,
· reduce future HVAC renovation costs,
· maintain the environmental integrity of a research facility,
· help earn the points to achieve an organization's LEED goals.
For Life Sciences facilities, precision airflow control means:
· improved research integrity,
· superior mechanical flexibility,
· improvements in energy conservation.
With escalating energy costs and greater demand for vaccines and medications, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities are being pressed to reduce the time from approval to production and increase capacity of new and existing facilities. This demands that control systems be extremely flexible and able to be easily adapted for different flow and climate control requirements. Technocrats offers an ever-increasing portfolio of airflow control solutions that help to reduce:
· start up and commissioning time,
· improve performance of the ventilation systems,
· reduce down time and the need for routine maintenance,
· support the validation and accreditation efforts through a seamless integration with control and monitoring systems.
Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms are characterized by:
• High volume of conditioned air to achieve up to 150 to 200 ACH
• Requirement for laminar airflow
• HEPA filtration on both the supply and exhaust
• Stringent requirements on temperature and humidity control
• Need to verify proper pressurization
• Requirement that ventilation, pressurization and climate control parameters be monitored for validation and verification purposes
• The need to decontaminate the space between product change over
• The high cost of downtime for maintenance or repair
All these challenges can be addressed using the Venturi valve's and its integrated control system.
Venturi valve is renowned for its ability to maintain accurate and stable airflow control
• Pressure independence of the Venturi valve automatically compensates for HEPA filter loading and other variations in duct static pressure
• Progressive Offset Control provides accurate and stable pressure control – especially with cascaded pressure zones
• Highly configurable temperature control functions provide many options for precisely controlling local space temperature and humidity
• Venturi valve control system integrates seamlessly with BACnet® capable Building Management Systems – all present values are available for display and pressure, ventilation, temperature and humidity may be placed under the control of the BMS
• shut-off valves and low leakage shut-off valves allow you to isolate the space for decontamination using network commands
• Airflow control devices from TECHNOCRATS require less balancing support than terminal boxes and no ongoing maintenance
The Venturi Valve combined with its controller provide optimal airflow and climate control for pharmaceutical manufacturing cleanroom spaces that require high integrity control and reliability and seamless integration.
To know more about Technocrats visit http://technocratsindia.co.in/
Technocrats India / Daniel A Benny