News By Tag
News By Location
IFYA and ADP Announce Partnership, IFYA Members Now Eligible for Special Offers & Discounts from ADP
IFYA members are now eligible to receive up 25% off their payroll processing from ADP, the leader in payroll, compliance, workers' comp, and HR. ADP has been named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, 7 years in a row.
· 25% discount on payroll processing
· Free months of payroll processing or ADP's current promotion
· Waived implementation fees
"Our association's mission is to help frozen yogurt store operators and one of the key ways we can do this is by negotiating special discounts for our members. We are extremely pleased to offer this new benefit from ADP, which can provide substantial savings for our members," said Susan Linton, President of the IFYA. "With ADP's size and expertise, we can now offer a world-class member benefit that more of our members are eligible for, including those outside the US."
· Discounted bundled solutions with transparent pricing – no "nickel and diming"
· Access to HR suite of services, including unlimited sponsored ZipRecruiter job postings, fully compliant employee handbook, HR consulting, and background checks
· Ease of compliance, with proactive updates and push notifications on a local, state, and federal level
· Integrated back office services together under one umbrella for ease of use
· Cloud based payroll processing that can be used anywhere in the world with internet access
· Streamlined timekeeping with payroll and accounting software for seamless entry
· Complete full level tax filing ability – including every tax from local through quarterly and year end
· Low rates on health benefits, workers' compensation, and retirement plans due to ADP's economies of scale
· Single stateside point of contact for service and 24/7 customer support
These discounts are only available by contacting IFYA's dedicated representative at ADP, Christopher Sall at 1-970-672-0999. For more information on the ADP discount for IFYA members, please visit International Frozen Yogurt Association's member benefits: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/
From our first account in Paterson, N.J., to the more than 650,000 clients we serve in more than 110 countries, ADP helps organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. For 60 years, we've led the way in defining the future of business outsourcing solutions. And we remain one of the world's most innovative, diverse and admired companies to work for today.
We are a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that unite HR, payroll, talent, time, tax and benefits administration, and a leader in business outsourcing services, analytics, and compliance expertise. Our unmatched experience, deep insights, and cutting-edge technology have transformed human resources from a back-office administrative function to a strategic business advantage.
About International Frozen Yogurt Association
The International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) serves as an unbiased source of support and information for current and prospective frozen yogurt store operators. The Association sets and promotes standards to elevate the quality of frozen yogurt stores through the Swirl of Honor™ program. IFYA represents frozen yogurt shops, suppliers and consumers across the world. Visit the IFYA website, http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/
International Frozen Yogurt Association