News By Tag
News By Place
Asia's Electric Vehicle Makers, Battery Infrastructure Majors attend Battery, EV & Storage APAC
CMT's Battery, EV & Storage APAC Summit on 25-26 April, 2018 in Bangkok maps Asia's electric vehicle market namely -- lithium-ion batteries production, charging station infrastructure readiness and energy storage systems.
Thailand's automobile industry and macro-economic outlook of ASEAN is shared by Dr. Amonthep Chawla, SVP & Head of Research Office, CIMB Thailand Public Company. Speaking on the Challenges and Chances of Electrification of Two Wheelers Market in Southeast Asia is Mr. Amine Kamel, Head BD -- Automotive Electronics, Robert Bosch (SEA). Mr. Franck Vitte, MD (Asia and Middle East), BlueSG -- that started Singapore's large-scale EV car-sharing programme last year -- presents its case study of urban mobility and EVs.
Building Sturdy EV foundations -- batteries, electric mobility and energy storage -- is analysed in-depth by Roland Berger Strategy Consultants. The battery market is also examined in these 3 key sessions:
• Market Status & Development Trend of LIB Cathode Materials -- Beijing Easpring Material Technology Co.
• Recent Development on Precursor Materials -- Zoomwe Science & Technology Co.
Southeast Asia's Electric Vehicle Development -- with focus on Policy, Adoption Roadmap, and Charging Infrastructure – features in three country specific presentations:
• Thailand -- Dr. Pongpan Kaewtatip, VP, Electric Vehicle Association of Thailand (EVAT)
• Philippines -- Mr. Edmund Araga, VP, Electric Vehicle Association of the Philippines (EVAP)
• Vietnam -- Mr. Tran Tuan Anh, Manager -- Product Planning & Training Department, Mitsubishi Motors
Further the ASEAN Electrification Outlook: Stepping into the EV Era is shared by LMC Automotive.
Highlighting the Present & Future of EV Charging Infrastructure is Greenlots. In addition, the Combined Charging Standard (CCS) & Outline to Applications is presented by Charging Interface Initiative e. V. (CharIN e. V.). In addition the charging infrastructure market focusing on -- safety, scalability and sustainability is shared by PlugIt.
The summit also focuses on energy storage markets for EVs -- with these two presentations:
• Application of ESS & Renewable Energy + Opportunity with Climate Change -- Hyosung Corporation
• Understanding the Value of Energy Storage Systems (ESS) in Thailand & South East Asia - Wartsila
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit is sponsored by Roland Berger.
Visit the event website http://www.cmtevents.com/
SOURCE Centre for Management Technology
Ms. Huiyan Fu
+65 6346 9113