24x7Rooms.com is Delighted to Confirm its Participation in World Travel Market Africa 2018
The WTM Africa traveling event is about to attend by nearly 5000 travel industry professional and hence it is a great opportunity for all the potential suppliers and sellers of the industry.
Why meet 24x7Rooms.com at WTM Africa
• 24x7Rooms.com offers a great opportunity to travel agent across the world to expand their business across worldwide destinations.
• Provide you an insight of how online B2B booking system changes the traditional way of booking.
• A chance to meet the business veterans of the B2B booking system and an opportunity to know their experience and learning.
• An opportunity to provide your customers quality contacts, content and communities.
You can find team 24x7Rooms.com at Stand No: TT04
Why attend WTM Africa
• WTM Africa brings the travel industry together annually in South Africa, and hence all the regional and international business partner attend this event regularly, meeting and knowing them could be the next big move in your company's success
• It is highly beneficial for those aiming to generate new sales leads or to strengthen existing relationships.
• It is an unmissable opportunity to showcase your products to international travel professionals from 77 countries over three days.
• Beyond the event, it helps the professionals in the African travel industry to drive commercial success with all year round access to make connections, industry news and developments, trends and technologies from around the world
To Book appointment visit us @ http://www.24x7rooms.com
Top Management views-
Africa is one of the most prominent markets which is in the radar of the company and we have high hopes from the giant event. The event is attended by all the major travel partner of Africa and another region, our team is excited to establish the new connection with the African Travel agents and we want each and every person associating the with the travel business to attend the event.
Page Updated Last on: Mar 19, 2018