News By Tag
News By Place
GAI Consultants Welcomes Ryan King, PE, PSM
National Engineering Firm Bolsters Florida Civil Engineering Group
• GAI is undergoing exciting growth and is actively seeking skilled individuals to work on challenging initiatives from the firm's Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Palm Beach Gardens locations.
• Mr. King's past experience includes managing the preparation and permitting of construction plans for multiple phases of the Valencia Lakes Subdivision in Wamamu, FL; the M South Apartment Complex in Tampa, FL; and the Southshore Charter Academy in Riverview, FL.
• Mr. King's commercial development and municipal experience has readied him to deliver quality project designs, solutions, and analyses while reducing costs and lead times for GAI clients.
• Mr. King holds a bachelor's degree in civil engineering from Bradley University and is a Florida-registered professional engineer and professional surveyor & mapper.
• Robert Fudge, Senior Engineering Manager, GAI Consultants:
"Ryan's project management experience and broad technical knowledge will add to GAI's land development capabilities in Florida, as well as our ability to serve new and existing clients across the State. Having a professional engineer who is also a licensed surveyor is an added bonus that helps bring a higher level to our property geometry controls."
About GAI Consultants:
Connect with GAI through Social Media on Twitter (GAIConsultants)