John Cannon Homes Sweeps the 2018 Parade of Homes with 5 "Best Overall" In Single Family Category
The Akarra IV, The Corindi, The Talia, The Walara and The Victoria Model Homes Win "Best Overall" in Addition to Cannon's 27 Individual Awards.
By: John Cannon Homes
"We are extremely proud of the accolades we received at this year's Parade of Homes," John Cannon, President, said, who has won over 300 Parade of Homes awards in the company's history. "We have an experienced team of employees and trade partners that have been together, some for more than 25 years, who know how to work together. Not many builders have a team in place that does it all - and as well - as we do."
"Each award - whether it's best kitchen, best floorplan or best master suite, for example, – tells us that our models reflect what our clients want in a residence and, at the same time, highlights recognition from our industry's peers," he added.
Cannon explained that he feels their award-winning success for their models reflect years of listening to clients effectively, something that brings additional value to both the builder and client in the process.
Five of Cannon's models were awarded Best Overall – The Akarra IV, The Corindi, The Talia, The Victoria and The Walara. These models also received awards in individual categories including "Best Floor Plan," "Best Architectural Design," "Best Kitchen," "Best Master Suite," and "Best Curb Appeal." In the Sub-Contractor categories, Coast to Coast Pools won for Cannon's The Akarra IV, The Talia and The Victoria. Trent Culleny Landscaping won an award for The Corindi at The Islands. A total of 32 awards were received by the luxury custom home builder.
Coming off their impressive win last week as "Best Residential Builder," first place in both Manatee and Venice, and as finalist in Sarasota (Sarasota Herald–Tribune Reader's Choice), the annual Parade of Homes awards, presented by the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association, are considered by many industry leaders as the benchmark in design-build recognition.
Photographs, floor plans and virtual tours of these winning homes can be viewed by visiting www.johncannonhomes.com.
The Victoria by John Cannon Homes:
The 2018 Parade of Homes features 117 models and 10 developments throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties, according to the Manatee-Sarasota Building Industry Association (MS-BIA), which organizes the annual event and ceremony. The association is affiliated with both the Florida Home Builders Association and the National Association of Home Builders.
At-A-Glance - John Cannon Homes 2018 Parade of Homes Awards:
· The Victoria, The Concession: Best Overall and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Floor Plan, Kitchen, Master Suite, Curb Appeal;
· The Akarra IV, In The Lake Club, Vineyards: Best Overall and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Kitchen, Floor Plan, Master Suite, Curb Appeal;
· The Corindi at The Islands: Best Overall and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Floor Plan, Master Suite;
· The Talia in Seacroft at Country Club East: Best Overall and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Floor Plan, Kitchen, Master Suite, Curb Appeal;
· The Walara at Siesta Enclave: Best Overall and individual awards for Best Architectural Detail, Floor Plan, Kitchen, Master Suite, Curb Appeal;
· Pool Awards: Coast to Coast Pools for The Akarra IV, The Talia, The Victoria;
· Landscaping Award: Trent Culleny Landscape for The Corindi.
For additional information, please contact:
Nancy Hielscher, 941.361.1303 or email@example.com
John Cannon Homes, Inc.
6710 Professional Parkway West Suite 100, Sarasota, FL 34240
941.924.5935 Phone | 941.924.4129 Fax | johncannonhomes.com |GCGA18551
Note: Correct spelling is Phillipa Cannon
Page Updated Last on: Mar 02, 2018