News By Tag
News By Location
France to make waves at Oceanlogy International 2018
The French pavilion organised by Business France, the national agency supporting the international development of the French economy, will play host to 21 exhibitors at Oceanology International 2018 in London on stands J200, K200 and K300
By: Business France
The French companies in attendance at Oceanology are firmly positioned in these traditional industrial sectors, continually innovating to remain competitive on the global markets.
The seas and oceans are at the crossroads of every economic sector and are thus a key area of development. The sea meets many needs of both humanity and our societies' lifestyles: food, the energy transition, health, minerals, transport and leisure.
The development of maritime activities will also create new economic segments along our coastlines, which, along with growing coastal population densities, will translate into a new approach to coastal management and the interfaces between land and sea, one that will drive new areas of activity (floating port infrastructures, water production and treatment, etc.).
Oceanology International is the only event in Europe devoted to marine resource exploitation and its various sub-sectors. The French exhibitors are keen to meet key decision makers, seek out partners and showcase their innovative product and technologies to foreign businesses within the industry.
• BREST METROPOLE: Organiser of Seatech Week trade fair in Brest (8th-12th October 2018) www.seatechweek.eu
• CADDEN SARL: Sensors and systems for positioning, orientation, oceanography and navigation www.cadenn.fr
• CISCREA: Underwater cameras and lighting, underwater terminal boxes and switches www.ciscrea.fr
• COMEX SA: World leader in underwater engineering, technology and human/robotic intervention www.comex.fr
• D2C ENGINEERING:
• EODYN: Real-time surface current measurement based on the data supplied by ship systems www.e-odyn.com
• FLUIDION SAS: Automated sampling and measurement systems for environmental monitoring www.fluidion.com
• IFREMER: France's national public institute for marine research www.ifremer.fr
• KLEY FRANCE: Specialists in customised lifting and materials handling solutions www.kleyfrance.fr
• LAPP MULLER: Designs, manufactures and supplies customised cable systems for maritime and underwater works www.lappgroup.com
• MAPPEM GEOPHYSICS: Innovative maritime geophysical imaging tools www.mappem-geophysics.com
• NOVELTIS: Tailored environmental services for coastal areas (risk prevention, vulnerability assessments, operational monitoring of ocean dynamics and processes) www.noveltis.com
• OCEAN INNOVATION SYSTEMS: Innovative and modular robotic systems for inspections and interventions in hostile underwater environments www.oceaninnovationsystem.com
• OPEN OCEAN SAS: Online decision support solutions for maritime industries (on-demand meteocean studies) www.openocean.fr
• POLE MER BRETAGNE ATLANTIQUE and POLE MER MEDITERRANNEE:
• SATT OUEST VALORISATION:
• SIG FRANCE: Marine seismic equipment
• SUBSEA TECH: Underwater cameras, underwater interventions and inspections, surface drones www.subsea-tech.com
• TECHNICAP: Measurement products and instruments for the maritime industry www.technicap.com
• TOP INDUSTRIE: High-pressure autoclaves, specialist in ultra-high pressure equipment, controlled-flow syringe pumps, etc. www.top-industrie.com
Meet the French exhibitors on stands J200, K200 and K300 at the Business France pavilion from 13th to 15th March at London's ExCel centre.
For additional information:
Claude Menard, Project Manager
Business France UK
Catherine Ryall, Press Officer