ALCOR MNA Joint Venture Advisor -Creating a Compelling and Unique Value Propositionfor Your Business
Alcor M&A is a leading advisory firm providing financial services with an emphasis on customized solutions in the areas of Investment Banking, Corporate Financing, M&A advisory, Joint Venture Advisory, Private Equity, and Debt Financing
ALCOR's Core Value Proposition:
• Harvard Business School educated team with in-depth knowledge about multiple structure options, creating outstanding value, with global and Indian experience.
• Deep industry and CEO level contacts with funds, Digital Learning Media companies, and potential foreign market entrants.
• Exposure to billion and $100 million plus transactions.
• Market -leader in cross-border M&A.
• Global offices with an office in Chicago as well as India to support the venture for EB Inc. India office have staff strength of 70 plus analysts.
• A full-service Investment Bank, with total solutions driven approach, including identification, negotiations, structuring (high value-driven models), funding (both equity &debt), post-merger integration of HR, operations and client retention.
• Right, pitch, high delivery (valuation) and within the time frame.
For More Information on Financial Services, Stay tuned with AlcorMNA! (http://www.alcormna.com/
ALCOR's Strategy 360 drives growth and profits of the company. A company learns to use global low-cost resources to increase its profitability and enter high growth markets to increase top line growth. ALCOR's low-cost JV Model helps companies in growing into global locations to service its global customers anytime. Through ALCOR's low cost acquisition model, a company can acquire another "mapped company" with just about 10% of its value, by structuring the rest of the investments through 'debt on the targets assets', 'structured payments from profits', 'vendor credit', 'customer credit', 'customer funded working capital', 'JV partnership driven capital and the like. ALCOR's Geographical M&A Scope helps companies in following its global customer map with a geographical footprint to support the customers. As this is a critical step to mitigate business risks for the company and can be achieved in a low-cost way through ALCOR's innovative RGF models using ALCOR's resources and portfolios globally.
Are you looking for a Financing Options? Complete the Enquiry Form! (http://www.alcormna.com/