News By Tag
News By Place
Barrowman, Doctor Who, Justice League Q&As, Creative Panels At Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland
Matt Ryan, James Marsters, Jason David Frank, 'Women of Pop Culture' Q&A's, Creator Panels, Costume Contests, Cosplay Sessions All Weekend Long At Huntington Convention Center, Friday Through Sunday, March 2-4
Some highlights of the more than 50 hours of panels scheduled include:
• Interactive Q&As with Barrowman (Saturday, 2:15 p.m.), Frank (Saturday, 2:30 p.m.), Matt Ryan ("Constantine,"
• Group sessions with the the casts of Justice League (Miller and Fisher, Saturday, 1 p.m.), "Doctor Who" (Tennant and Piper, Sunday, 11:45 a.m.), "Torchwood" (Lloyd and Mori, Saturday, 12:30 p.m.), "Women of Pop Culture" (Combs ("Charmed") and Carpenter ("Buffy"); Saturday, 1 p.m.) and "Gotham" (David Mazouz and Sean Pertwee, Sunday, 1 p.m.)
• Disney Trivia panel with Walt Before Mickey stars Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) and Thomas Ian Nicholas (Rookie of the Year, Saturday, 2 p.m.)
• Creator-themed hours featuring industry superstars Steve Geiger ("Spider-Man,"
• Voice Actors panels featuring anime stars Lauren Landa, Josh Grelle and Jessica Calvello (Saturday, 4 p.m.; Sunday, noon)
• Fan-based panels on subjects ranging from Supernatural, Marvel vs. DC, YouTube, NASA and Superman, manga, anime and more
• Portfolio reviews by Geiger
• Kids programming all three days, including story time, face painting, puppet shows, dance parties, magic, learn to draw, (and Kids 10 and under are free every day with paid adult)
• World-famous Wizard World Comic Con Adult Costume Contest, Saturday at 7 p.m. and Kids Costume Contests on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.
• Cosplay with special guests WindoftheStars, Knightmage, Princess Morgan, Galaxy Amethyst, Uncanny Megan and more, throughout the weekend
• Cosplay Workshops (Pokémon, Face Paint, Sculpting, Worbla, Cosplay Foam Building), require additional ticket
Unless noted, programming events take place in the designated General Programming Rooms or show floor stages at the convention center. VIP tickets or additional costs may apply to ensure access to select activities, as noted.
A full list of Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland programming is available at http://wizardworld.com/
Wizard World Comic Con events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The third event scheduled on the 2018 Wizard World calendar, Cleveland show hours are Friday, March 2, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, March 3, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, March 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2018 Wizard World Cleveland, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/
About Wizard World (OTCBB:WIZD)
Wizard World, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard World has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard World at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media services.
The 2018 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/