News By Tag
News By Place
19th GEPET in Budapest set against Tight PET Resin Supply with Rising Conversion in Central Europe
CMT's 19th GEPET Panel in Budapest on 11-12 April assesses solutions to Europe's PET resin supply crunch as well as Europe's targets of PET recycling, usage of rPET in PET packaging, and sustainable PET packaging applications.
By: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
The Global PET market, pricing trends and raw materials outlook is presented by KI Group while 'Innovative & Sustainable Solutions for PET Sheet & Thermoformed Products' is shared by Coexpan.
As Europe is committed to sustainability, a panel discussion on 'Advancing the Recycling of Plastics in Europe & Transitioning Towards a More Circularity Platform for PET' is led by Plastics Recyclers Europe while Nextek presents the 'Catch Plastics Initiative and How the PET Industry can Work Together to Reduce Ocean Plastics Waste'.
The program also includes – 'Sustainability in the Textiles Industry – Innovations from Polyester & Biofibers for Automotive & Textiles Applications' by DS Fibres, then session on 'Commitment from the Textiles and Global Brands to Increase Use of Recycled Polyester (rPET) by at Least 25 Percent by 2020' from Fabrikology International.
19th GEPET also has presentations from:
• · Evrythng - Future of Smart Packaging Revolution in a Circular Economy and the Opportunities it can present to the PET Packaging Industry
· PETBottle S.P z.o.o – Latest trends in PET containers design in Poland & Greater Europe
· ROQUETTE – Isosorbide and its Amazing Application with PET
· China Scrap Plastics Association – Update on the Chinese Scrap Plastics Import Ban
· Haldor Topsoe – Cutting Edge Innovation in Bio-Based MEG from Sugar
· BioAmber – Bio-Succinic Acid as a Drop in Alternative to IPA for PET Resins
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit's sponsors are Frigel and viscotec.
Visit 19th GEPET website http://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Grace Oh