Illuminating An Underground Epidemic

Purple Films helps the fight to end Human Trafficking in Northeast Ohio
By: Purple Films
 
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
Marketing
Human Trafficking
Non-profit

Industry:
Society

Location:
Cleveland - Ohio - US

CLEVELAND - Feb. 20, 2018 - PRLog -- Local video production company, Purple Films helped craft an impactful and informative video for The Hue Jackson Foundation to spread awareness of Northeast Ohio's Human Trafficking epidemic. In addition to the video giving insight into the seriousness of Human Trafficking, it also provides a solution to help the victims.

Out of nearly one-million victims of Human Trafficking across the country, 82% are victims of sex trafficking. The remaining 18% are forced into labor. Most people never realize how close to home the crime is occurring. Ohio ranks 4th in America for reported cases of Human Trafficking. Many victims develop a combination of shame and fear of asking for help due to threats that their victimizer has imposed. "It's not just up to law enforcement to handle these things, it's up to communities," says Hue Jackson. The Hue Jackson Foundation will be providing a residential facility where survivors can recover from their experiences. They will be provided with healthcare and social workers to confide and help them focus on their future. "We are looking to partner with different organizations to spread awareness.", Michelle Jackson added. The Salvation Army and The Renee Jones Empowerment Center have combined their services to help The Hue Jackson Foundation carry out their mission to provide a space of empathy, protection, and professional help to those who have survived sex trafficking and forced labor. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cl-Bps_B0&t=32s



Purple Films has a niche for making content that spotlights humanity in hope to provide audiences inspiration, hope, and strength to make the world better. Partner, Jim Gall states, "This is an issue I hold close to my heart and was an amazing opportunity to use our talents to help communicate and educate the public on how widespread Human Trafficking has become. We hope to continue our relationship with The Hue Jackson Foundation and help them in their efforts to combat human trafficking throughout Northeast Ohio."

About Purple Films: Purple Films is a leading video production company located in Cleveland Ohio that focuses on sharing stories that matter. Our goal is to create valuable video content that empowers people to follow their dreams. Learn more at purple-films.com

Contact
Milissa Shrake
Head of Production at Purple Films
***@purple-films.com
End
Email:***@purple-films.com Email Verified
Tags:Marketing, Human Trafficking, Non-profit
Industry:Society
Location:Cleveland - Ohio - United States
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share