News By Tag
News By Location
Great Mall Celebrates Lunar New Year "The Year Of The Dog" With Festive Activities For Everyone
Lion and dragon dancers, silk fan calligraphy, panda photo opportunity, arts and crafts and Lucky Red Envelope giveaways!
By: Great Mall
· Lucky Red Envelope Giveaways – Feeling lucky? The first 350 shoppers will receive a Lucky Red Envelope for a chance to win one of twenty $25.00 Simon American Express gift cards or a Great Mall Retailer gift card valued between $10.00 to $50.00. The giveaway begins at 10:00am until supplies last. Rules and regulations available at Guest Services, Entrance 2.
· Lion and Dragon Dancers – Join us at Entrance 5 and enjoy a traditional lion and dragon dance performance in celebration of the Lunar New Year from 12:00pm – 12:30pm and 1:30pm – 2:00pm.
· Face Painting – Families are welcome to join in the Lunar New Year celebration with a festive face painting caricature by Entrance 1.
· Silk Fan Calligraphy – Receive your own personalized traditional silk fan hand-painted by a professional artist as the perfect souvenir for the New Year. The artist will be located between Guess Factory Store and Tommy Hilfiger.
· Panda Photo Shoot – Families can snap a fun picture with our furry costumed panda. Look for the Panda roaming throughout the mall passing out fortune cookies.
· Cultural Display – Guests can enjoy a custom art display and photo opportunity that represents Lunar New Year located by Guest Services.
· Retailer Discounts and Savings – Save up to 70% at Great Mall with unbelievable deals and savings throughout the weekend. Retailer discounts include Neiman Marcus Last Call, GAP Outlet, UNIQLO, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger Company Store, Guess Factory Store and more.
"Great Mall is looking forward to hosting our 4th Annual Chinese New Year event and celebrating the Year of the Dog with our local community and visitors," says Lynne Rice, Director of Marketing and Business Development for Great Mall. "Shoppers can enjoy and participate in all of our exciting activities and shop great discounts that we have planned to honor this special holiday."
For more information, call (408) 956-2033, visit www.simon.com/
About Great Mall
Great Mall, the largest outlet and value retail shopping, entertainment and dinning destination in Northern California, provides the ultimate shopping experience with more than 200 outlet and value retail stores including Neiman Marcus Last Call, Coach, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, UNIQLO, H&M, Forever 21, Abercrombie & Fitch Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store and Michael Kors. Shoppers can dine at great restaurants including Dave & Buster's, Red Robin, Olive Garden and Outback Steakhouse, or catch a movie at Century Theatres 20.
Great Mall, part of The Mills® portfolio owned by Simon, is located at the intersection of Montague Expressway, Great Mall Drive and Main Street in Milpitas, CA, between Highways 680 and 880, about 7 miles north of San Jose and 46 miles southeast of San Francisco. It is open regularly 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Mon–Sat, and 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Sunday. For more information on Great Mall, please call (408) 956-2033 or visit www.greatmallbayarea.com. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/
About The Mills, A Simon Company
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and a S&P100 company (Simon Property Group). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.