News By Tag
News By Location
Major PET Film/Resin Producers, Brand Owners Head to Casablanca for 19th MEAPET
Global PET resin supply uncertainties, rising PET resin prices, new projects in the Middle East as well as innovations and new applications for PET underscore CMT's 19th MEAPET summit in Casablanca on 19-20 March, 2018.
The Middle East PET market looks promising with several new plants coming up. Pan-Asia PET Resin (Guangzhou) Co. that is breaking ground in Saudi Arabia this year, joins the summit with 'PTA Market Outlook in the Middle East & Project Update in Saudi Arabia'.
Brand owner Mondelez International presents 'Sustainable Packaging Strategy in the Circular Economy' while Dupont shares how it is 'Providing Efficient and Sustainable Solutions in PET Tray Applications' - improving impact resistance of CPET trays in frozen conditions, extrudable lidding solutions for PET trays and more.
Global rigid film producer Klöckner Pentaplast (that acquired Turkey's Farmamak) provides details of FFS and Thermoform / Tray Applications in Combination with Films that helps to Save food / save environment and improve packaging productivity. The 'Potential of Flexible Films & BOPET in MENA Markets' is presented by Flex Middle East.
As PET usage increase in the apparels industry, the summit has an interesting session on 'Recycling plastic waste into fashion' (http://www.cmtevents.com/
The summit also features:
• · Migration of Healthy and Energy Drinks into PET Bottles – Nigerian Breweries
· Design Innovation in PET Packaging for Mineral Waters – Aïn Soltane (Al-Karama Ynna Holding)
· North Africa PET Market on Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria – CTC Maroc
· China PET & RPET Market Outlook & Supplying to Africa – China Resources Packaging Materials
· Packaging trends in the Home & Personal Care sector in Africa – PZ Cussons Nigeria
· Embracing a Circular Economy: Strategies, Challenges & Market Outlook for Recycled PET in Middle East & North Africa – Nextek
· Producing Food-Grade Preforms with 100% rPET Flakes – Sipa
· Making PET Preforms has never been easier – SACMI System and the 4.0 Smart Factory – SACMI
· The Cooling Paradigm Shift : Cooling as Integral Part of the Process – Frigel
· PET Packaging Trends in Middle East & Africa – Euromonitor International
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), SACMI and Frigel join the summit as sponsors.
For more information about the event, visiy 19th MEAPET website http://www.cmtevents.com/
Ms. Grace Oh
+65 6346 9147