Roswell Lavender Festival 2018 at Barrington Hall, Roswell, GA
By: Barrington Hall, city of Roswell
· Children's activities – crafts, historic games and music
· Lavender inspired demonstrations – create lavender wands, lavender bath salts, cooking with lavender and flower arranging
· Enchanted Fairy Hollow – participants will create whimsical habitats with natural materials from the property.
· Vendors galore – food and beverage, art, textiles, bath and body, jewelry, plants and garden accessories – too many to list one-of-a-kind and unique items for purchase
· A Zen Zone -- devoted to the healing properties of lavender, featuring natural therapies, guided meditation and outdoor yoga classes.
· Live music all day featuring local and regional musicians
Barrington Hall is located at 535 Barrington Drive. Parking is available at Roswell Presbyterian Church and Roswell City Hall, with trolleys providing ongoing transportation between the parking lot and festival entrance. No festival parking is available at Barrington Hall. A small participation fee may be required for some demonstrations.
Festival sponsorships are available. Please contact Barrington Hall at 770-640-3855 for more information on becoming a sponsor or email email@example.com
Visit The Roswell Lavender Festival Facebook page. Additional information is available online at http://RoswellGov.com/