Everything you need to know about the baggage policy of KLM Airlines
If you are looking to fly to the KLM Airlines then we know why you are here. In this article, you will be provided with the information which you need to keep in your mind for making sure that you will meet all the guidelines.
• For all the European and intercontinental flights, if you opt for the economy class, then the maximum dimension for your only hand baggage which is allowed, would be not more than 55 x 35 x 25 cm and is total weight should be not more than 12 kilograms or 26 pounds.
• In case of the business class, two hand baggage are allowed whose maximum dimension is the same as that for the economy class. Moreover, the total weight in this case increases to 18 kilograms.
• If your bag is large then it will still be checked at the entry gate but without charging anything from you.
• Now, if you want to know about the general free baggage allowance for the check-in, then we want to tell you that the maximum allowed bags for the intercontinental flights in the economy class is only 1.
• However, the maximum dimension for the baggage in the above case is not more than 158 cm and its maximum weight is not more than 23 kilograms.
• In case, if you are a Flying Elite or Elite plus member or if you are a Platinum member, then you will be allowed to carry two bags with you.
• If you are going to travel on the European KLM flights then you will be allowed with a single piece of hand baggage as well as the lone piece of check-in baggage.
• In case, if you still have any questions in your mind regarding the same, then the klm airlines phone number is always there for your help.