News By Tag
News By Location
PD CPA CA CGA CMA Canadian Personal Tax Update Calgary, Alberta Course, Seminar, Training
We are going to offer in Calgary and via live webinar across Canada a NEW PD course covering the changes on Personal tax returns for Canadians. The course will include a supplement of the provincial tax changes as well.
This course is for those in industry and public practice who want to learn the changes coming to Canadian Personal Taxation for individuals.
• Federal Budget Changes For Individuals
• Foreign Reporting T1135 Update
• Recent Tax Court Cases - Individuals
• Common Income Tax Errors - Individual Returns
• Adjusted Cost Basis, Capital Gains and Losses
• Listed Personal Property vs. Personal Use Property
• Property Income, Gross Up and Dividend Tax Credit
• Income or Loss From a Business
• Retirement Savings Plans & Other Special Income Arrangements
• Employment Income
• Bonus Arrangements and Non-Salary Compensation
• Stock Options Public Company vs. CCPC
• Stand-By Charge
• Pension Income, Foreign Source Income
• Other Income and Deductions
• Medical expenses & Political Contributions
• Taxable vs. Non-Taxable Allowances
• Taxable Income and Tax Payable for Individuals
• Loans to Employees
• Death of a Taxpayer
To learn more about the seminar, please visit:
This seminar is ideal for tax accountants, comptrollers, financial analysts, accounting managers, chief accountants, senior accountants, CFOs, auditors, VPs of Finance and public practitioners.
Leah Donti, Managing Director of Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc., will deliver the course. She has a 26 year track record in PD, public seminars, and conference speaking. She received in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 the Outstanding AICPA Discussion Leader Award.
Ms. Donti also conducts CPE training for AICPA (American Institute of CPAs) for CPAs across the United States.
Advantage Montreal Seminars Inc.